Add professional branding to your merchandise.
• Feature your logo, product names or ingredient lists
• Available on paper sheets or convenient rolls
• 4 shapes, 2 finish options & 6 materials available
• Quantities from 24 to 4800
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Get custom labels to give products a polished look.
From labels for wine or juice bottles, to packaging for boxes, jars, bottles or bags, we’ve got something for almost any type of product. Choose the quantity, size, shape and material you need, then start customizing.
Sheet vs. Roll: Which product label is right for you?
Best for low- to mid-quantities
• Quantities of 4 to 4,800
• 1 material: paper
• 1 color: white
• Indoor use only
Best for high-quantity use
• Quantities of 100 to 25,000
• 3 materials: paper, plastic, vinyl
• 2 colors: white, clear
• Good for indoor & outdoor use
• Water- and weather-resistant options
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the differences between paper, plastic and vinyl product label materials?
A: Different materials work better for different types of products. We recommend the following:
• Paper product labels are great for indoor use, when the sticker won’t come into contact with liquid. This is a great option for dry goods, boxes and bags.
• Plastic product labels are oil- and water-resistant, and a more durable option for indoor or outdoor use. If you’re labeling products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants or cold temperatures, this is a solid choice.
• Vinyl product labels are our most durable option. They’re weatherproof and dishwasher-safe. They can work for almost any product.
Q: Can I order a few samples?
A: Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase. That said, if you’re interested in testing out your design, you can order a single sticker sheet – as few as 4 stickers – to make sure you like your design before ordering a larger batch or a different material.
Q: Can I get overnight shipping?
A: Not at present. We offer 3-, 5- or 8-day shipping options.
Q: What do I do if there is a typo or a design error on my product labels?
A: If your order isn’t exactly the way you created it, we will be more than glad to replace it. Just contact our customer care via phone, chat or email and we’ll make it right.
Q: Will you send me a proof before printing?
A: Yes, we offer a PDF proof feature that lets you see how your personalized product labels will look when they’re printed. This lets you check for any errors before you complete your order. On the design page click the “Proof” button on the top menu.