Print personalized bookmarks for friends, family or customers.
- Durable page-keepers for business or leisure
- 2" x 6" area for printing text, logo or photos
- 16-pt paper with UV Gloss front, silk-finish back
- Full-color bookmark printing on both sides
Delight the literary crowd with personalized bookmarks.
Give readers a reason to think of you every time they sit down with their favorite book. Custom bookmarks are a great way to stay top of mind – for businesses, schoolteachers, libraries, reading groups and more. Durable cardstock prevents bending and tears, while the smooth matte finish will help make the double-sided, full-color printing pop.
Looking for inspiration? Bookmark printing Is great for:
• Limited-time events or sales: Create custom bookmarks that double as coupons or event tickets.
• Authors: Promote your latest book – or build anticipation for its release – with personalized bookmark giveaways.
• Teachers or librarians: encourage reading with inspirational bookmarks or special achievement award bookmarks for students.
• Church or reading groups: Delight the group with bible bookmarks or a special book-club, members-only creation.
• In memoriam keepsakes: Print personalized funeral bookmarks with a photo and special quote, poem or remembrance of a loved one to hand out at churches or memorial services.
• Birthdays, holidays or baby showers: Giving a book as a gift? Make your own bookmark to tuck within the front pages as a special added touch.
Tip: Creating a bookmark business card? Keep your design simple and include a call to action, such as your website, phone number or Facebook page.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Not at this time. We offer one standard size – 2" x 6" – on our 16-pt card stock.
Q: What kind of paper are bookmarks printed on?
A: Our bookmarks are printed on the same paper as our premium glossy business cards. This is a 16-pt, silk-coated paper with a UV Gloss finish on the front side. It has a sleek and shiny, light-catching front and a silky look and feel on the back.
Q: Is there a bookmark printing template?
A: We have downloadable templates available for Photoshop and Illustrator in a link under the product specifications pop.
Q: Can I write on the bookmark?
A: The backside has a silk-like coating, which is suitable for writing on. We would not recommend writing on the front, since it has a UV Gloss finish.
Q: Can I print on both sides of the bookmark?
A: Yes. The bookmark has a customizable front and back.
Q: How do I design a bookmark?
A: Our online studio gives you simple directions for uploading images and designs and adding text and more. We also provide templates for Photoshop and Illustrator under the product specifications pop. If you still need a hand with your bookmark, our care representatives are a chat, click or call away. Find all the contact info here.